East Street School
50 East Street
Hicksville, NY 11801
Nurse's Office 516-733-2325
My name is Elizabeth Giordano, I am the school nurse at East Street. I am excited to be able to work with all the children here. In order to look out for the health and well being of all the children listed below are some important references:
- Fever last night - KEEP THEM HOME for at least 24 hours fever-free without Tylenol or Motrin before returning to school.
- Vomited last night or this morning, but feels okay - KEEP THEM HOME for at least 24 hours without vomiting.
- Diarrhea last night or this morning - KEEP THEM HOME for at least 24 hours without diarrhea before returning to school.
- Persistent cough that could be disturbing to the rest of the class, runny green or yellow discharge from nose, discharge from eyes - KEEP THEM HOME.
- If your doctor puts them on antibiotics - KEEP THEM HOME for at least 24 hours after starting the medicine.
I am looking forward to a healthy and happy year with the children.
Elizabeth Giordano R.N.